"Take care of your costume and your confidence will take care of itself." Wondering how a working woman's wardrobe should ideally look? We have penned down a few absolute essentials for corporate wear to help you sail through the week smoothly.
1) A Crisp White Shirt- No work wardrobe is complete without a crisp white shirt. There are many ways to wear a basic white shirt without making it look ordinary. Team it up with fitted azure blue pants and a pair of block heels or if your inner Beyonce is craving to come out, try wearing it with a crimson red knee-length pencil skirt and kitten heels. Check out this elegant white shirt with delicate lace details below:
2) A Pretty Floral Shirt- A floral shirt adds a lovely feminine touch to a woman's wardrobe and works perfectly on a lazy day when all you can manage is a cup of coffee on the go. Team it up with black pants or straight cut blue denims and bypass the dull or a regular look. A delicate floral shirt always keeps the game on point.
3) A Chic Salwar Suit Set- Can anyone ever go wrong with a chic salwar suit set? Its probably the only outfit that can never look out of place. A good Indian suit always comes in handy for those Thursday afternoon meetings or for a special celebration at office. Wear it with cute Indie slippers and be a head turner wherever you go. Check out this unusual salwar kameez combination below for quick inspiration.
4) Funky Straight Pants- Friday is here and you are stuck with the same boring formal outfit. Why not invest in a pair of funky pants and wear them with tucked in white or black shirt? Perfect way to add a little fun to any formal look.
5) Kurta Dress- Working Saturday? Ugh. How about a kurta dress with narrow palazzos for day time? You can simply shun the palazzo part in the evening and be party ready without making an extra trip to the house or carrying another set of clothes.
6) A Short Kurta- Been working constantly and too lazy to think about clothes anymore? Wear a pretty short kurta with a pair of jeggings and kolhapuris and look on point. A short kurta is the safest bet on any given day and never goes out of style.
7) A White Dress Shirt- Nothing can look classier than a white dress shirt. Perfect for those powerful presentations or lunch with a client, wear it with your favourite bottoms , block heels, a black tote and look your confident best.
8) A Luxurious Dupatta- A pretty dupatta can never fail you. A luxurious dupatta adds elegance to any look. Wear it with a pretty white kurta or bring a dull but favourite piece to life by teaming it up stylishly.
Hope you enjoyed reading these tips to have an interesting everyday work wardrobe and breeze through the week . Feel free to comment, add to the list, share your thoughts in the comments section and be a part of our Feel Good community.